Watch the world's best golfers compete in paradise at the luxury resort community of Albany, Bahamas.
For more information on The Bahamas and to help plan your trip to the Hero World Challenge, visit bahamas.com/HWC.
Planning to join the world's best golfers at the stunning Albany in The Bahamas? Know before you go with the important details below.
|Permitted Items||Prohibited Items|
|Opaque bags 6" x 6" x 6" or smaller, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags and chair bags||No bags larger than 6" x 6" x 6", including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"||No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12" x 12" x 6"|
|A one-gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag||No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs|
|Cell phones, smartphones and tablets - MUST be on silent mode and adhere to TOUR's Mobile Device Policy||No computers or laptops|
|All sizes of strollers are allowed and subject to search||No fireworks or laser pointers|
|Umbrellas without sleeves||No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles|
|Portable radios with headsets||No pets, except for service animals|
|Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)||No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind|
|Collapsible chairs without carry bags||No video cameras (all week)|
|Binoculars without case||No cameras and professional-looking camera equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.)|
|No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers|
|No radios or TVs|
|No signs, posters or banners|
Help us keep the Hero World Challenge safe by following these simple rules.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
The use of mobile devices (cell phones, smartphones, tablets) is permitted at the Hero World Challenge according to the following policy:
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated "Cell Phone Zones."
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- Monday-Wednesday: Still photography of all areas is permitted.
- Thursday-Sunday: NO PHOTOS OF PLAYERS AS THEY EXECUTE A GOLF SHOT WITHIN ANY COMPETITION AREA.
- Still photography of all other areas is permitted.
- At all times and places, you must refrain from taking photos if requested by tournament staff, security personnel, players or player representatives.
- Data use (i.e., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated areas.
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised).
**Neither the Hero World Challenge nor the PGA TOUR shall be responsible for any damage to, or the loss of, any confiscated devices.**
During the official competitive rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. The autograph area will be designated and marked on course.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Spectators will be removed immediately without warning for:
- Refusal to obey quiet signs or signals.
- Distracting or embarrassing a player.
- Making rude, vulgar or other inappropriate comments or gestures toward a player.
- Booing or cheering at inappropriate times.
Set within the 600-acre luxury resort community, Albany's par-72, 7,267-yard golf course designed by Ernie Els combines the best of links and desert features with windswept dunes and numerous scenic and strategically challenging water features.
Learn more about the holes of Albany's championship golf course.
Total Par: 72
Total Yards: 7,267 yards