Parking and Directions
Parking and transportation options for the 2018 Genesis Open will be announced at a later date. To be the first to know about the 2018 Genesis Open, join the Insiders List today!
Know before you go. Important spectator information below.
|Permitted Items||Prohibited Items|
|Opaque bags 6" x 6" x 6" or smaller, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags and chair bags||No bags larger than 6" x 6" x 6", including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags|
|Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"||No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12" x 12" x 6"|
|A one-gallon clear re-sealable plastic bag||No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs|
|Cell phones, smartphones and tablets - MUST be on silent mode and adhere to TOUR's Mobile Device Policy||No computers or laptops|
|Still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6"; no cases (Tuesday and Wednesday only)||No fireworks or laser pointers|
|Umbrellas without sleeves||No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles|
|Portable radios with headsets||No pets, except for service animals|
|Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)||No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind|
|Collapsible chairs without carry bags||No video cameras (all week)|
|Binoculars without case||No cameras (during competition rounds, Thursday-Sunday). Professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed|
|No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers|
|No radios or TVs|
|No signs, posters or banners|
Per tournament policy, no returns, exchanges or refunds are given.
HELP US KEEP THE GENESIS OPEN SAFE BY FOLLOWING THESE SIMPLE RULES.
MOBILE DEVICE POLICY
The use of mobile devices (cell phones, smartphones, tablets) is permitted at the Genesis Open according to the following policy:
- Device must be on silent at all times.
- Calls may be placed or answered only in designated "Cell Phone Zones."
- Devices may not be used to capture audio/video at any time during tournament week.
- Monday-Wednesday: Still photography of all areas is permitted.
- Thursday-Sunday: NO PHOTOS OF PLAYERS AS THEY EXECUTE A GOLF SHOT WITHIN ANY COMPETITION AREA.
- Still photography of all other areas is permitted.
- At all times and places, you must refrain from taking photos if requested by tournament staff, security personnel, players or player representatives.
- Data use (i.e., texting, email, etc.) will be permitted outside of the designated areas.
- Data use is not permitted when players are in position to compete (i.e., when QUIET PLEASE paddles are raised).
**Neither the Genesis Open nor the PGA TOUR shall be responsible for any damage to, or the loss of, any confiscated devices.**
During the competition rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. Autograph areas will be designated and marked on course.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Should an emergency occur, contact any uniformed tournament marshal or law enforcement personnel in order to expedite medical assistance. First aid tents are displayed on all course maps.
The Genesis Open provides unprecedented access to golf fans in Los Angeles. For golf fans ages 15 and under, that access is unmatched.
COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS FOR KIDS
For young golf fans, there is no better deal than free grounds tickets to the Genesis Open for kids 15 and under. Free kids tickets can be picked up at the Genesis Open box office, located at the Main Entrance, when accompanied with a ticketed adult ticket. Discounted clubhouse kids tickets can also be purchased at the box office. For high school and college students, discounted student tickets are available for purchase at the box office with a valid high school or college ID.
Sharpen your golf skills with help from the PGA TOUR's best players. The Genesis Open will host a clinic for young golf fans. The free clinic will take place on The Riviera Country Club driving range. Learn from PGA TOUR pros in a small group setting and pick up tips to take your game to the next level.
Noted for its spectacular beauty and challenging design, The Riviera Country Club is recognized as one of the best courses on the PGA TOUR. The annual site of the Genesis Open, the course was designed by George C. Thomas and opened for play in 1927.
Former Golf Hall of Famer and current NBC Golf analyst Johnny Miller once said: "Riviera is definitely one of the greatest no-nonsense golf courses in the world. It requires a player to play every club in his bag and every shot in his game."
Perhaps this is why Riviera has hosted many of golf's greatest events, including the U.S. Open, PGA Championship and U.S. Senior Open. Its roster of past champions is impressive and includes Ben Hogan, Sam Snead, Byron Nelson, Tom Watson, Ernie Els, Fred Couples, Phil Mickelson and Bubba Watson.
Total Par: 71
Total Yards: 7,322 yards
- Voted "Best Course on TOUR" by players - Golf.com, 2015